The Brio Advantage
Rich, creamy ice cream is one of life’s pleasures. But did you ever wish that ice cream could be truly good for you, too?
Arnie and Ron Koss, the co-founders of Earth’s Best Baby Food, felt that way, too. They assembled a team of talented flavor developers (who had formerly worked for Ben & Jerry’s) and some of the smartest nutritionists and dietitians in the United States. Their assignment: to give ice cream a healthy makeover.
It took ten years to perfect it — and ice cream lovers everywhere are delighted with the result!
We’re proud to introduce Brio, a true ice cream innovation that is a richly delicious frozen dairy dessert.
Now you can feel good about “indulging” because Brio is every bit as creamy, flavorful and delicious as your favorite ice cream — and it is also smartly nutritious.
Supporting your healthy lifestyle
- Just 160 – 170 calories
- 25 percent fewer calories, half the total fat, 65 percent less saturated fat, 75 percent less cholesterol and 10 percent less sugar when compared to similar flavors of super premium ice creams
- Low glycemic, with less sugar per serving than many fruit flavored yogurts. Only 17-19 grams of sugar per 4 fluid ounce serving
Gives you more than ice cream ever could
- 6 grams of protein
- Rich in calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D
- Omega 3-6-9 balanced fats *
- Excellent source of 24 vitamins and minerals
- Antioxidant rich (Vitamin A, C, E & Selenium)
- 2 grams of fiber **
Made with the best ingredients
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
- Made with fresh milk from Wisconsin dairy cows (rBST-free)
- GMO-free ingredients
- Certified Kosher
Enjoy it more often — in so many more ways than ordinary ice cream:
- A nutritious after-school snack for the kids
- Satisfying post-workout treat to help replenish your energy
- Mid-morning or mid-afternoon healthful snack
- Fun-to-eat alternative to a meal supplement or nutritional shake
- A perfect mini meal for busy days
- And of course, a fabulous sure-to-please dessert!
Download our complete nutritional information (PDF).
Check out our five crowd-pleasing flavors
Discover where you can buy Brio